Schlepper ( Or more politely, Kid taxi) Service Currently servicing Upper Arlington and Grandview Heights secondary.
*10-punch card for $100, 21 for $200 or 1 ride for $15
*Regular rates apply for service from home school to other activities within the UA and Grandview city limits.
Need to go farther? Call us for a custom quote (614) 516-3325
What is a “Schlepper”? A Schlepper is an old Yiddish word I used to hear my parents use when they were asked what they were doing over the weekend…They would say, “I can’t, I have to schlepp the kids to softball and then I have to schlep them to dance class.” A rite of passage for parents but none the less stressful with our hectic schedules!
WE CAN PUT MORE TIME IN YOUR HECTIC SCHEDULE.
One of the biggest complaints I hear from parents is not cost, but time… They cannot get off work to get their child to an appointment or practice before 5:30 pm. They are riddled with guilt because their child wants to play a sport or attend an activity, but there are scheduling conflicts or time restraints. The list goes on and on…
WHO WE ARE AND HOW IT WORKS:
- We are not Uber! We assign drivers to families to meet their transportation needs.
Once a family becomes a member, they will be assigned their own personal Schlepper. An interview will be set up for the family to meet their perspective driver, discuss their schlepping needs and make sure everyone is a good fit. Once that is established, a schedule is given to the driver to follow for the length of the activity.
- Our drivers are 35 yrs. old and up and are local moms and grandmas.
- Our drivers go through a comprehensive background check (state and federal).
- Our drivers have also been successfully vetted through our insurance company and have stellar driving records.
- Our drivers have received a safety seal sticker from the State Highway Patrol to ensure all vehicles meet strict safety standards.
- Our drivers are trained and certified in pediatric CPR.
- Each ride comes with a bottled water and personalized snack.
- Notifications are sent to parents via text when child has been picked up and dropped off.
For more information please call (614) 516-3325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org